Heavy duty spun deck drain with copper body and aluminum strainer with full flange and membrane clamping capability. No hub mechanical connection. 2″ meets Canadian and U.S. standards. Available in Menzies TPO Direct Weld™ for fast installation on TPO Roofing Systems.
• For use over heated and non-heated areas.
• Flush spun copper deck drain for pedestrian traffic areas.
• Heavy aluminum flush mount strainer screws on to drain, doubling as a membrane clamping ring.
• Compatible with vinyl modified membranes and liquids.
• Available in size 2” and 3”.
• Standard 4” flange.
• Hub for mechanical connections.
• NOTE: Drain should be used only in a visible maintenance area in conjunction with auxiliary overflow drains.
• 2″ meets Canadian and U.S. standards.
• 2” meets CSA B79 and ASME A112.6.4.
• Also available in TPO Direct Weld™.