High quality flat roof insert drain. Economical alternative to copper. The Clamp-Tite clamping system ensures a proper membrane seal. Compatible with Menzie Blue Drain Seal™ (except 2″). Meets Canadian and U.S. standards. Available in Menzies TPO Direct Weld™ for fast installation on TPO Roofing Systems.
• Clamping ring bolts down onto a compression fit mounting ring.
• No vertical studs to interfere with membrane (common problem with many other drains).
• Lower clamping ring mount is spun into drain bowl. It’s embedded. No bolts protruding through drain body.
• Available in insert sizes 2”, 3”, 4”, 5” and 6”.
• 5” and 6“ drains are available by request.
• Combo price when drain and Blue Drain Seal™ are purchased together (exception: 2″).
• Listed to meet Canadian and U.S. standards.
• Meets CSA B79 and ASME A112.6.4.
• For complete seal assurance this product works best when used with Menzies Blue Drain Seal.
• Also available in TPO Direct Weld™.