High quality flat roof copper insert drain. The Clamp-Tite clamping system ensures a proper membrane seal. Compatible with Menzies Blue Drain Seal™ (exception: 2″). Meets Canadian and U.S. Standards. Available in Menzies TPO Direct Weld™ for fast installation on TPO Roofing Systems.
- Clamping ring bolts down into compression fit mounting ring.
- No vertical studs to interfere with membrane.
- Vandalproof screw down die-cast aluminum strainer.
- Lower clamping ring mount is spun into drain bowl. It’s embedded. No bolts penetrating drain body.
- Cast aluminum strainer fastened with hex head stainless steel screw.
- Available in insert sizes 2”, 3”, 4” (and 6” on request).
- Combo price when drain and Blue Drain Seal™ are purchased together (exception: 2″).
- Listed to meet Canadian and U.S. standards.
- Meets CSA B79 and ASME A112.6.4.
- For complete seal assurance this product works best when used with Menzies Blue Drain Seal.
- Also available as No Hub outlet model.
- Also available in TPO Direct Weld™.