High quality flat roof copper insert drain. The Clamp-Tite clamping system ensures a proper membrane seal. Compatible with Menzie Blue Drain Seal™ (exception: 2″). Meets Canadian and U.S. standards. Menzies TPO Direct Weld™ for fast installation on TPO Roofing Systems.
At Menzies Metal Products, we build many of our products in house at our Lower Mainland factory. This is why we’re able to provide optimal service for contractors that need specific measurements on their roof drains, deck drains, vents, flashings & building supplies.
• Clamping ring bolts down into compression fit mounting ring.
• No vertical studs to interfere with membrane, unlike many other drains.
• Lower clamping ring mount is spun into drain bowl. It’s embedded. No bolts protruding through drain body.
• Available in insert sizes 2”, 3”, 4” (and 6” on request).
• Combo price when drain and Blue Drain Seal™ are purchased together (exception: 2″).
• Listed to meet Canadian and U.S. standards.
• Meets CSA B79 and ASME A112.6.4.
• Menzies TPO Direct Weld™ for fast installation on TPO Roofing Systems
• For complete seal assurance this product works best when used with Menzies Blue Drain Seal.
• Also available as No Hub outlet model.